Madix Pharmacy Shelving Information
Madix Rx Shelving's tubular bottle bay system boasts an innovative design that brings efficiency to your pharmacy.
Pharmacy shelves easily adjust along uprights to accommodate the changing demands of your prescription fulfillment area, and the system's boltless assembly reduces installation time.
Bays are available in an open (no back panels) or closed style (with back panels). Each bay interlocks with the next bay, creating a seamless run of bays.
Available bay lengths are 16", 32", and 48". Standard height is 84" high and depth is 8".
Madix Rx Shelving Specifications
- Tubular upright construction
- Reversible shelves: Tray style or flat style
- Shelves adjustable vertically every inch
- Single and Double sided bays use the same tubular upright
- End cap frame attaches to island bays
- Hardboard back panel option
- Durable powder coat white metal finish
- Other powder coat metal finishes available
- Aisle Spanner Stabilizers
Have a question or need pricing on Madix Pharmacy Shelving?
Complete the form below and one of our pharmacy fixture experts will contact you with the information you requested!